Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008!

Craig and Tom received Nerf guns from Julie & Brion and they were fighting all throughout the day. Yes, boys will be boys!


Olivia was so excited for Christmas this year. She was so sweet and made her own gifts for her family.

Madi was her own present this year. She was also very thoughtful and made all of her aunts, grandmas, and sisters bracelets. We love how sweet she is to everyone.

Abbie, Harley and Maddox. We love our cousins and spending time with them. Harley was so helpful with her little cousins and helping them with their toys this year.
We are so thankful for this time of year and that we can celebrate the birth of Our Savior. I am so glad to have the gospel in my life and be able to be together forever as a family. Thank you for everyone's thoughts and gifts this year. We are all blessed and we love you very much.

2 comments:

Jill Denham said...

Oh it is so great to see all the pictures!! I am glad you had a wonderful Holiday season :) Olivia and I will be in Utah this Thursday until the 29th and it would be great to see you guys!! I am staying with my parents so let me know if there is a time we can meet up!! Love you all

The Loves said...

Madi told us about the bracelets that she was making for everyone. Sounds like they were great! I love having Madi in Young Womens. She is the best.