
We were so lucky to go and see the Draper temple last week. It was such an amazing experience to be able to take your entire family there and feel the spirit together. The girls loved it so much and both Harley and
Madi commented how they felt the spirit inside.

Olivia loved the bus ride and enjoyed seeing the
baptismal font. We are blessed to have so many temples around us and are thankful for each and every one of them. I am so glad to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I am so jealous, I can't wait til we can go and take the kids. I think my whole family is going in March. It was good to hang out with you guys last weekend, we'll have to do it again soon. Brooklyn told me to tell Olivia she is now off track so she can play anytime!! Love you guys!
Heidi
When my Olivia and I were in Utah our family visited the Draper Temple as well and wasn't it gorgeous!! Our closest Temple in VA is the Washington DC temple and it's about an hour from here. I was able to go through the SL Temple while in UT and take out my endowments and I look forward to doing more work for our ancestors in the near future!! I am glad you are all doing well :)
I forgot to take my camera when we went to the open house so all I have is lame photos with my phone. We actually get to help out with the temple open house this month.
Post a Comment